California All Inclusive Vacation Packages
Looking for an affordable way to enjoy all-inclusive resorts in California without compromising on quality, activities and luxury accommodations?
Book a fully escorted California tour package with Caravan Tours and enjoy all-inclusive resorts in California at no extra cost!
Our California all inclusive vacation packages begin in San Francisco and end in Los Angeles, but in between, tour guests are treated to fully guided tours of Yosemite Park, Sonoma, Monterey and more.
Call Toll Free at 1 800 227-2826
Best California All Inclusive Vacation Deals
For one affordable low price, these California all inclusive vacation deals include all itinerary meals, top notch California accommodations and world class excursions to some of the best tourist attractions in California.
Caravan’s California coach tours are well-constructed and follow an unhurried schedule, traveling along the rugged central California coastline. Best of all, they are fully escorted by professional tour operators who share a wealth of knowledge about the Golden State.
What’s included in these all inclusive California packages? Virtually everything!
- Hotel transfers
- Scheduled all-inclusive resorts in California
- Most meals (as outlined in the tour itinerary)
- All itinerary activities (and entry fees, where applicable)
- All ground transportation during the tour
- Gratuities and tips to hotel porters, restaurant staff and local guides
In fact, there are no additional purchase options or fees. The cost of the tour covers everything!
Family Friendly California Vacations
Our all-inclusive resort packages in California are designed to accommodate all ages and types of travellers including families and groups. Each day’s itinerary is well-constructed with reasonable start and end times and frequent stops.
Here’s what fellow travellers have said about our California all inclusive family vacations:
“Our tour director was very knowledgeable and enjoyable. He was very conscientious about ensuring luggage was delivered to the appropriate rooms. He handled all special needs promptly. Our driver was terrific. He is an excellent driver. We always felt totally safe with him, and he has a sense of humor. He responded quickly to any requests.”
Mr. & Mrs. R.A., Silverdale, Washington
“Was amazed at how much we got to see, and enjoyed everything. I especially liked San Francisco and Yosemite and the redwood grove.”
Mr. & Mrs. R.D., Lawrence, Massachusetts
“I felt it was a well-planned tour; very pleased, on the whole, with sights, comfort and food.”
Ms. E.B., Wheaton, Illinois
Caravan Guests Stay at These All Inclusive Resorts in California
While in California, Caravan’s guests stay at the best hotels and resort accommodations, which are also included with the tour price:
- Hilton at Fisherman’s Wharf (San Francisco) – Enjoy first-class accommodations and service. This luxury hotel was recently renovated and features spacious suites. With beautiful views of San Francisco Bay plus close proximity to Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39, this San Francisco hotel and resort is the perfect place to stay.
- Yosemite View Lodge (Yosemite National Park) – Family accommodations at this Yosemite lodge resort provide river view rooms and close access to the Merced River, just outside of Yosemite National Park.
- Embassy Suites (Monterey Bay) – This seaside hotel in Seaside, California is the perfect resort close to great California attractions including hiking, kayaking and surfing. While on the Caravan Tour you will enjoy two nights stay at this resort with all its amenities including indoor pool and atrium.
- Hyatt Regency Century Plaza (Los Angeles) – With all the glamour that comes with Hollywood and Los Angeles, Caravan guests are treated to two nights stay at this luxurious LA resort. Situated on seven acres of land, this is one of the most impressive hotels in Los Angeles. With 726 recently renovated guestrooms and world-famous Equinox spa, you’ll be impressed with this iconic California luxury hotel.
All of these California resorts and hotels are included in the price of these affordable California all inclusive vacations. There’s no lower-cost way to stay in California!
California Sightseeing Travel Tours Include the Following Attractions
San Francisco is a spectacular ocean front city with many famous landmarks and tourist attractions like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Nob Hill, Chinatown, cable cars and Fisherman’s Wharf.
Sonoma County, with its historic Mission in Sonoma Plaza is where the state of California was born when in 1846 pioneers raised the flag of the Bear Republic.
San Joaquin Valley, with its rich fertile soils, is considered the bread basket of California and leads into the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Yosemite National Park is also a World Heritage site and features glacier-carved rock formations plus the 2,425 foot Yosemite Falls.
San Luis Reservoir is part of California’s vast irrigation project and is on our way to the seaside town of Carmel.
Carmel by the Sea is a quaint oceanfront town with charming galleries, shops and outdoor cafes.
Monterey California earned notoriety through the writings of one of its more famous residents, John Steinbeck. Visit the world famous Monterey Bay Aquarium featuring a 1.3 million gallon kelp tank.
Big Sur California is located along the spectacular 80-mile coastal drive between Carmel and San Simeon. This major California tourist attraction is widely considered to be the world’s most beautiful coastline.
Pacific Redwood Grove is an old-growth coastal redwood forest (some trees can live up to 2000 years) and home to the world’s tallest tree at 367.5 feet.
Santa Barbara is another stop on your California travel tour, with time to take a leisurely stroll along the downtown pier.
Beverly Hills attractions include Rodeo Drive and Sunset Strip.
Hollywood’s past glamour and present grandeur is featured in such notable attractions as Mann’s (Grauman’s) Chinese Theater, the dramatic entrance to Kodak Theatre (home to the Academy Awards) and Hollywood’s famous Walk of the Stars.
Book Your California Vacation Today!
Caravan Tours is still family owned and operated after 60 years of escorted tours. We pride ourselves in offering affordable yet fully escorted vacation packages throughout North and Central America. When you book with Caravan you’re guaranteed an unrivaled standard of excellence that is hard to come by.
For more information about these all inclusive resort packages in California or to make reservations please call Caravan Tours Toll Free at 1 800 227-2826 or 312-321-9800.
Visit our California page for more detailed tour information.
Order a Free Caravan Tours Brochure
Read More California Vacation Reviews